The Carbon Facial, also known as the ‘China Doll Facial’ or ‘Hollywood Facial’, is an advanced skin rejuvenation treatment that was first made popular in Asia to achieve a flawless complexion. It is now in demand the world over.
Top 10 treatment benefits
- Tightens and reduces enlarged pores
- Cleans, tones and purifies congested complexions
- Treats acne/blackheads and reduces acne scarring
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin smoothness and clarity
- Reduces appearance of skin discolourations
- Exfoliates dead, dry and coarse skin cells
- Stimulates new collagen and elastin production
- Promotes an instantly brighter, more radiant skin tone
- Results get better with each treatment
Carbon Facial treatment combines laser/IPL technology with a special carbon cream applied to the facial region. The laser/IPL and carbon cream work in synergy to reduce skin imperfections such as enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation, acne and expression lines, while also purifying and toning skin for an instantly radiant complexion.
Treatment is quick, non-invasive, and there’s no post-treatment downtime — so you can get back to work or your usual daily activities following your session. Some redness may occur, which will usually subside within a few hours and may be covered up with light makeup.
Glowing results after your first treatment! As Carbon Facial treatments ‘peels’ off the outer layer of dead skin cells, your skin is instantly exfoliated and deeply cleaned, resulting in a noticeably more radiant complexion after just one session. This is why Carbon Facials are a popular choice for celebrities and public personalities, as they can achieve an instant luminous glow before a big event when their skin has to look and feel its best. Although you will notice an improvement to your skin after just one treatment, a course of treatments spaced at 1-4 week intervals is recommended for optimum skin corrective results.